Sensor Networks, Inc. is pleased to announce a new member to its experienced team of NDT professionals: Mr. Art Leach
Art is a native of central Pennsylvania and a 1979 graduate of the Ohio Institute of Technology. Art worked in both the medical and industrial ultrasound fields over the past 40 years. For most of these years, Art spent time working in the Oil and Gas market where he was involved in solving safety and reliability challenges in up-, mid- and down-stream applications. Art's focus and experience is in oil refining as ultrasound has been used to accurately measure the thickness of piping, vessels and tanks.
Career highlights from 40 years in Ultrasound:
- Lead the erosion monitoring installation project for the Pluto Gas Platform in Malaysia.
- Lead the erosion/corrosion monitoring project at YPF in Argentina.
- Product Manager for NPI of Krautkramer DMS 2.
- Key Driver for UltraPIPE software sales achievement of >$1M annual sales.
- Lead sales contact for Hocking eddy current integration into Krautkramer business.
- Medical Ultrasound Customer Support at Sound Technology, State College, PA. 2011 – 2019
In the spring of 2019, Art is now back working in the industrial NDT ultrasound business as Sr. Product Manager at Sensor Networks, Inc. located in State College. Art has two daughters and two grandchildren.
Art will primarily be supporting the Installed Sensor business and its next-generation product line reporting to Dr. James Barshinger – Chief Technology Officer at SNI. Please feel free to contact and congratulate Art: firstname.lastname@example.org